Walmart Ad Featuring Same-Sex Couple Sparks Complaints from Anti-Gay Group
Thank you so much!!! But the bigger critics from anti-gay groups are triggered and making their voices heard through website statements and email blasts.
Even though the men make no comment about tying the knot, Wildmon wants to insert that inferential leap into his message: Sam Walton is probably turning over in his grave. The AFA has already made a call to action for their like-minded subscribers in the form of an online petition.
- gay dating a guy 5 inches taller;
- Walmart gay dating ad;
- The Christian Post.
- Bigoted Scam: Hate Groups' "Viral" Petition of Walmart's Gay Ad Is Likely Bogus | NewNowNext.
Wildmon wants you to sign the appeal "urging them to remove the pro-homosexual video and remain neutral on controversial issues. You can watch the video HERE.
- best gay dating profile examples.
- gay scorpio man dating a gay virgo man.
- gay dating seminole oklahoma.
- Other Headlines!
- Search form.
Walmart-Facebook Anti-gay org wants its members to boycott the retailer in protest of the spot. In the video, Pat and Andy meet for their shopping date at a Walmart.
- gay chat & dating.
- gay middle aged men.
- gay dating friendzonw!
- American Family Association Slams Walmart For 'Pro-Homosexual' Blind Date Ad | Right Wing Watch.
- Conservatives In A TIZZY Over Walmart Gay Dating Ad. WATCH! | The Fight Magazine?
- Walmart's gay blind dating ad is not loved by everyone | San Diego Gay and Lesbian News.
When Pat first meets Andy, he exclaims, "Oh, my god, you're handsome," and the two men then hug. The two young men wander down several aisles and discuss products to purchase, such as scented candles, soap, and a cast iron skillet.evrocrohiges.cf
Why Walmart Is Offending Many Americans Right Now
At the video's end, Pat declares, "I really don't know why, but I like Andy. And I would very much like to go shopping with him again sometimes. AFA Vice President Buddy Smith told OneNewsNow , "We're very disappointed in Walmart with this video that's actually two-and-a-half minutes long; so it's not just a few seconds of an ad that normalizes homosexual relationships.
McMillon, to return Walmart back to its founding principles by removing the pro-homosexual video and agreeing to remain neutral on the controversial issue of homosexuality. This is really an attack from Walmart upon [traditional] values — an attack that Mr. Walton himself would highly question. The petition can be read here.
View the discussion thread.